Thursday, March 29, 2012

Groups

When it comes to determining what kind of "group" I associate myself with, things start to get a little complicated.  I seem to be someone who can usually get along with and at least accept pretty much anyone.  Some people look at my personality as friendly and fun to hang out with but there are others that think I am too nice and I need to have better judgement or be more "picky" of who I hang out with.

The types of people that I hang out with can fit into almost any category.  Sometimes I am ridiculed by some of my friends for hanging out with others.

This problem most often occurs when I am friends with two people who dont get along together and when I try to hang out with both of them it ends up backfiring on everyone and none of us end up seeing each other.

My friends arent necessarily different because of what they directly consume or purchase but more along the lines of activities that they are interested in which in turn eventually dictates what they may or not consume in the overall picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment