Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Brand Personality

Until today I never really thought of my products as having their own "personality".  But now that I think about it, there are a lot at attributes that I can see some of my most prized possessions having.

One example of this is giving some of my equipment images of useful reliable friends.  Now that I think about it I consider my skis to be my "companions" out on the mountain. When it is just me and them flying down the hill dodging obstacles and getting me safely to the bottom.  Another one of these is I used to think of my football cleats and pads as "protectors" that would help me stay safe and play well out on the field.

Also now that I sit back and think about giving certain products personalities,  these certain products tend to be some of my most prized possessions and I use them more often then any other products that I own.


No comments:

Post a Comment